Friday, July 8, 2011

Woo Hoo ! I reached 8 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

I am thrilled to have made it to 8 weeks.  That means just 4 more weeks to wait before we officially let the cat out of the bag.  I have been making sure that people only see my head and shoulders when I do skype chats with England.

So I am hoping that this weekend I should start to feel better.  My body has not coped with the OTC pre-Natal Vitamins very well.  I am sicker than usual and I am so unbelievably constipated its not even funny.  Coming out of the loo with blood shot eyes is never a good look!

I called the OB and they are sending a prescription out to my pharmacy for me.  We have a busy weekend ahead so I hope that they work.

I cant believe I am already 8 weeks!!!  That is scary.  The baby is apparently the size of a raspberry.  So why do I look like a hippo??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment