Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This ones for the husbands

So I am writing this in the hope that some spouses finally understand the random mood swings.
Last night I had plenty of sleep. Had a great day at work today. Came home and my husband had made dinner.... So why the hell did I get all arsey at him?

Answer: Hormones!

I hate throwing around the dreaded H word but they really screw with you in the first trimester. My husband asked me if I wanted pie or just the pot roast and I ripped his head off and said I don't care! I just want to eat. I heard myself say it and thought ," why did I just say that?" I immediately apologized but I felt terrible. I get cranky when I am hungry anyway but the mood swings are so bad when I am pregnant.

Needless to say I love my husband.. If you are reading this I am sorry x all the rest of the husbands out there please just smile and tell us everything is going to be ok and that we look nothing like a hippo and you should be good.

I'm hopefully going to get some good rest and wake up refreshed.

The pot roast was lush by the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment