Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Insomnia. Hello! I haven't seen you in a while

So for those of you who have never experienced sleep deprivation take it from me it's not fun.
I don't know if it's because I'm so excited or the fact that I can't sleep on my belly but I NEED sleep.

It was the same with the last pregnancy and I was so surprised last time. I had never heard of pregnancy insomnia. I thought that all fellow preggos could sleep anywhere due to exhaustion. How wrong was I. I was prescribed ambien last time which I hated as I felt I was drugging the baby but I felt so good once I finally slept. I think my husband was excited at the fact that One of the side effects was having sex while not fully conscious. I'm sad to say sorry husband but I was one of the few that didn't fall victim..... At least not that he is letting on anyway lol!

So I'm gonna play it by ear but we will see if I can get any sleep this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment