Monday, July 18, 2011

ThermaCare Wraps are not invented for us preggos..

I went to to cinema to watch Harry Potter and wanted to prepared. I ALWAYS get lower back pain. I was first thinking of a hot water bottle but then my husband reminded me that I had a ThermaCare wrap. I thought; perfect. How laughably wrong I was.

It does work in the sense that you get about 6 hours of heat but the undignified act of putting it on in the car was hysterical.

I pulled my pants down while I was in the car and out flopped my belly. I then tried to stretch the band around my belly and all I achieved was a 2nd cleavage in my belly and a friction burn. I did get more lamaze practice as I puffed and panted to get the strap fastened.

How my husband will ever want to sleep with me again I will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment