Monday, July 4, 2011

Wardrobe issues

So I am 7 weeks along now and I swear I look like I did at 3 months last time. I have a definite bump. I have given up trying to hide it at work because I just went through weightwatchers and suddenly ballooned. Between that and throwing up rather publicly they all guessed. The issue is with neighbours, family and friends. I have some friends trying to get pregnant and I feel nervous to tell them as I know when I was trying to conceive I hated everyone who was pregnant. Yes it's completely irrational but I wanted them and their fertile womb away from me.

So with the wardrobe I have had to be creative. Lots of flowy dresses. Nothing clingy and if I can I will carry my daughter to disguise the bump. All of my old maternity clothes were from winter and we are in the height of summer so I will just have to go to the shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment