Sunday, July 3, 2011

Morning sickness is not time sensitive

Morning means nothing.  For me the sickness comes at any time of day.  I have rarely actually thrown up but when I have it has been at work of all places.  My office all know as it was just to hard to hide it.  Most of the times I just get the wave of nausea.

For those of you wishing to know what it feels like lets do a little exercise:

You have eaten very little all day.  you go for a "quick drink"  at lunch with a friend.  You stay until the rest of your friends come out in the evening.  You have a quick bag of pork scratchings then continue to drink.  You have a very questionable kebab on the way home and get home at about 1am.  You then drink some hot milk and go to bed.  You look up and the window jumps off the wall and starts spinning around the room and the only thing you can do to stop it is have one arm and one leg out of the bed.  Any slight movement threatens to show your stomach content................WELCOME TO MORNING SICKNESS!

What makes it worse is my sense of smell.  Everything in my house smells grose! normally nice smells do not make me want to chunder everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment