Monday, July 11, 2011

Relief on OH so many levels.

I am pleased to report that I am on day 3 of the new pre-natal Vitamins and the sickness has nearly all gone!!  I still have the occasional wave of nausea but NOTHING like before!!!!!  It is such a huge relief.

We also had a very stressful thing happen recently that may have also contributed.  We had to fire our current daycare for our daughter and find a new one.  It was for several reasons, price, conflict in schedule but mainly because when I went to pick our daughter (15 months old) up from daycare early, she was in the room alone completely unattended.  The main door to the daycare enters straight into her room as it is a family daycare.  the owner was UPSTAIRS!!!!  I was fuming beyond belief.

Needless to say now that the utter guilt in me taking her there in the first place has passed I feel much better.

When do we lose that feeling of guilt??? I feel like it is a hazard of being a parent that you realize every decision you make will impact on your child somehow.  I still find myself questioning if me emigrating over here was a good decision or not but hey I tell you it certainly was the right move.

I get horrified when I see the price of real estate back in England.  My old place was 534 sq feet.  Worth around $256K.  Now i live in a 2500 Sq foot detached home.  another 1000 Sq ft in the basement and it is valued at $211K.   Simply incredible!!!!

So Thankfully I do feel in a position to stop stressing and enjoy the rest of this pregnancy.  I have a week vacation coming up soon and I am going to spend it with my darling husband.  Our last chance to get some proper rest I guess before the craziness happens again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment