Monday, July 18, 2011

Wardrobe malfunction

Why does no one tell you about the lack of sleep. I am a belly sleeper so of course I really struggle with getting comfy.

I try lie on my left side but then wake up nearly on my belly and imagine my poor baby's face squished Into my inner colon.. Stupid I know but you just wait! That will be you.

I become so neurotic and try find any way of getting comfy. I tried one of those preggo body pillows. Firstly they are huge and even In my queen bed I feel smothered. But it also feels like you are straddling a horse at night.

So back to the wardrobe malfunction ...... It's been about a month since a full night sleep. I went to work with my sweater on inside out. Wow how special did I look.

Time to start labelling my shoes again lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment