Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Yes..... My cervix is now a trampoline apparently

I am now experiencing the vomit inducing man handling of my cervix from her indoors. I love feeling her move but does she really have to stroke my cervix and then wipe her feet on it???

It is the most bizarre feeling and I cannot possibly describe it but I will try anyway. I get these feelings of almost having a pap smear (smear test) but from the inside out. It is so bizarre. I find myself jumping up out of my seat and trying to move her away from my cervix. She will oblige for a while a d the. Just as I feel secure she will start jumping on it.

Sweetheart I love you and I love feeling you move but pleeeeaaaase could you just leave the door alone. It will open when it's good and ready.

Love mummy. Xxx

1 comment: