Saturday, December 17, 2011

Weebles do wobble over

The old phrase "weebles wobble over but they don't fall down" really failed today for me. I am a weeble, my centre of gravity is somewhere near my anus so naturally when I miscalculated the steps into the house (I swear I thought I climbed 3 but I only climbed 2)I landed on my bottom.

It was like a comedy slow motion fall. Luckily straight on my bum so no harm done. I sat and laughed so hard. My daughter ran over and gave me a hug.

It must be the time of year. When I was pregnant with my first daughter I fell over actually onto my tummy on the day before new years eve. I had to stay in hospital over night and made it home at 9.30pm on new years eve.

I really need to watch my footing which is clearly hard as I haven't seen my feet for 4 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment