Monday, December 5, 2011

Soggy foot and dented pride

So here goes. Embarrassing blog post of the week. My centre of gravity is not really where it used to be and when you couple that with the fact my hips are ceasing up, you get a disastrous result.

I have this thing about toilet flush handles. I can't touch them. I just think of all the germs. So I lift the old leg up and plonk my foot on the flush handle to flush it.

I went to the loo this afternoon so my hips were very sore after sitting all day. I finished my "business" and went to flush. My aim was perfect right until the last minute when a sudden veer to the right sent the heel of my shoe IN to the BOWL!!!!! EUGH!!!! So grose! I was laughing hysterically which then made me need to pee again so it was round 2.

Thank god I didn't have a dump as that would have to have been harder to clean off than a little pee. Could you imagine! Pulling your Nine West heel out of the loo with a turd skewered on it! I am just glad no one saw me washing my shoe in the sink!

So embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment