Thursday, December 1, 2011

Knickerbocker Shocker

Imagine this beautiful site. It's the end of a long day. I have eaten and proceeded to have a nice hot steaming bath. I clumsily flop out of the bath and cover myself in cream. Next I proceed to the bedroom and put on my nice fluffy bath robe. Husband starts making his way up the stairs and now it is a race against time. Can I get my knickers on before he gets to the bedroom.

The reason this is not for my husbands eyes is because I can't bend down low enough to loop the leg holes over my feet. It is a mad frantic mission of bending over, holding onto the bed knob and playing hoopla with my knickers on my feet. With about 3 throws I manage to get on foot in successfully. With a sigh of relief and a sneaky fart for my troubles I now make the second foot my goal.

This time hoopla will not work. It is now a fight between my longest finger and the knicker elastic. I strain and strain and I feel my back burning and my knees trembling and husband is nearly at the door. Panic!!!! One last stretch and with my butt nearly split in 2 I managed to get it on. Now comes the wiggle move of trying to get them up my legs and look all sexy.

I wiggle them up and look in the mirror and I am flushed, sweaty, out of breath, panting and my boobs are stuck somewhere under my armpit.....yeah.... I think it's not really working.

Poor husband. I look frikkin ridiculous but do you know what makes it all worth while.... Seeing my husbands face as he watches my belly move and he looks at me with this contented little grin.

Love being pregnant!!!!! It is a miracle and a gift x

No comments:

Post a Comment