Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Return of the shelf

I LOVE this stage of pregnancy. No matter where I am I always have a handy shelf available. I noticed 4 times today that I was resting my notepad on my belly to write. It also became a handy cup rest for my tea.

The only issue is walking around with a beachball up your frock does lead to some funny mishaps. Like misjudging the toilet door frame and closing the door on your belly. Knocking all the paperwork off a desk as you walk by it. Almost trapping yourself and a poor victim between you and the photocopier.

The other funny thing is sitting at my desk and talking to prospective recruits I notice that I just sit and rub my belly. It's like I think it's like a genie will pop out or something. Why do us preggos do that??

No comments:

Post a Comment