Monday, October 3, 2011

The "Ive been run over by a bus" feeling

This morning was not pretty.  First of all I woke up with a mouth like a Badgers Bum! The heating was on last night so my mouth dried out and a fairy must have flown by and farted in my mouth because damn did my breath honk this morning.  Attractive picture I'm painting.  I blame it on the 2 trail mix bars that I sneakily ate last night when I couldnt sleep.

My husband felt ill last night so he got up around midnight and went downstairs and neither of us could sleep.  The baby was also awake as she was doing somersaults.  She was also doing that grose "im going to kick you right in the cervix" thing.  It is still very slight and not hard enough for anyone else to feel, not that many people spend time feeling my cervix but you know what I mean.

After 2 hectic days and not much sleep I am sat at my desk staring at my computer looking like I have just escaped from a mental home after several months of electrotherapy treatment.

I literally threw on some clothes this morning, I am amazed I got a matching pair of shoes!  I scraped my hair back into a high ponytail, you know,  like us girls do when its so greasy it sticks to your head so you may as well tie it back.  I put extra eyeliner on today to show people that my eyes are in the normal place, it is just the bags that extend midway down my cheek. 

I think I need a nice luke warm  100 degree Farenheit bath and a new wardrobe.  Just something to pick me up and get me going again.  I feel fat and frumpy today.  That glow is definitely not present right now.  I feel like people look at me and think I am some kind of drug rehabilitated teen mom as I look about 12 years old with my hair tied up.

So operation "pick me up" needs to commence.  I need to get my hair cut as my hair has grown super fast.  I need to update my maternity wardrobe and i need to do it STAT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment