Thursday, October 6, 2011

Midnight Mucnhies

I don't know what it was about last night but boy I had the munchies.

It was literally like some weird pathological thing where I put my head on my pillow to go to sleep (yeah right! fat chance) and my brain just said, "i need a big mac".

Whether it was because I was emotionally drained about Steve Jobs passing or over the moon about some other good news I had received I don't know but I just knew I had to have a Big Mac.

My husband heard me say it and seriously was going to get out of bed and go get me one.  Bless him!!!!!  We are lucky here as they are 24 hours.  If I was still living in England I would have had to have gone miles to the airport to get one as that was the only one open late.

Needless to say I was not that callous.  I told my hubby don't go.  I will only regret eating it.  I still want one really badly but it is just such awful stuff to eat.  We settled down to watch a program about black holes in the universe and the narrator kept referring to "stars being eaten"  all the way through the program.  Really????? you have to mention eating at a time like this. 

Now of course I am writing this and just wishing I could have a stupid Big Mac.  GRRRRRRR!  i will go to my bag and have an apple because that will SOOOOOOOOOOO get rid of the craving lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment