Friday, February 10, 2012

Waking up and thinking WTF???

As my due date gets nearer and nearer my dreams get weirder and weirder.
I don't mean Twilight zone weird but Quentin Tarantino on acid weird.

Lately I have felt increased pressure in my pelvis area and what almost feels like poking inside my bottom. I had the most strange dream last night because of this feeling.

I dreamt I was walking down the street just doing some window shopping when that familiar poke started happening. I kept on walking and it got stronger. All of a sudden a hand comes out of my bottom and starts waving at passers by. The bizarre part is that people were acting like its normal and actually coming up and shaking hands with her.

I then wanted to eat but I had to find a restaurant with a chair with a hole in the seat so that her hand won't get crushed. I couldn't find one so I started doing the old uma Thurman 1 inch punch to put a hole in the seat and the. I sat down to eat. End of dream.

Weird ha? I blame sleep deprivation due to constant having to pee in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment