Friday, February 10, 2012

Pull the plug already

No I'm not in the bath. I am just impatiently waiting for my mucous plug to dislodge. Wow that sounds gorgeous doesn't it.

I didnt notice it first time round as I pretty much went straight to the bloody show.

My toilet trips now are mainly spent checking out the gusset of my knickers. Why do we do this to ourselves????? Jennifer Garner, Ben Aflecks Mrs is due to pop any day, I hardly think she goes to lunch at the ivy and then Pops to the loo to check the gusset of her knickers out.

I don't know why I bother because there is never anything there.

The funniest thing is last time I almost missed my bloody show. I went to the loo at night and didn't flush as I didnt want to wake husband, it was him who spotted it the next morning.

Almost Epic fail. Anyway, the mucous plug an dislodge way before labor on occasion but it is typically a good sign it is on its way. For me it was the bloody show, I went into labor shortly afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment