Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MidnIght waltz

Most nights now I tend to not sleep. It is more like a coordinated waltz between my bed and the toilet. The hardest part is I go for a wee, lean forward and try squeeze every last bit out. Think I am all done so I get off the loo to wipe myself and as I have my hand there I then decide oh no there is more pee. Twice last night I peed on my hand.

It reminds me of after I gave birth to my daughter. I had the bowel control of a puppy. The slightest movement and I would pee. I wouldn't even feel it or even have an urge to go. I am now doing kegel muscle exercises like mad.

I always used to think Tena lady were for older people but they seriously were great after my first delivery. I wouldn't say I need them now but I need to gain more control.

Luckily now I am off I can catch up on some sleep as I didn't really get any last night.

1 comment:

  1. My Tummy have a big range of pregnancy clothing (including tops with designs on the bump!) which is all manufactured in Europe. The maternity dresses have flattering designs and many double up as breastfeeding dresses so you don't have to buy a whole new wardrobe when you give birth. The tops are also brilliant and there are pregnancy trousers too. All the items are manufactured with pregnancy safe dyes and will fit a large number of sizes and shapes.

    ReplyDelete