Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Taking the strain

I'm at that stage now where I have no idea if I need a poo or if it is just the baby heading on down for a little look around my cervix. I will be sitting there one minute absolutely fine and then oh there we go! Gotta go curl one out.

I waddle on down to the ladies as quick as I can and sit there. Now I have to contend with the stupid automatic lights that switch off after 5 mins of no movement lol pun completely intended.

I then have this urge to try and push it out but then my stupid mothers brain says I shouldn't do that as I always think what it I strain too hard and push the baby out. I mean has that ever happened? Is it even scientifically possible. 3 minutes and Counting and still no joy. I then do the old Lamaze pant to see if that will shift things. If there is still no joy the. It must just be that little baby is taking a look around.

For you first timers don't strain. For one thing you need to keep breathing normally for baby. So don't hold your breath and push just yet Secondly you will only get a nose bleed or burst a blood vessel in your eye. Thirdly just look at the ridiculous face you are pulling. That is SO not attractive and trust me we all need to look our best right now.

I feel like sea world are gonna house me in their manity enclosure soon!

Just over 6 weeks to go now can you believe it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment