Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wonderful weightlessness

Today we had a pool party at a neighbors house. Once I finally squeezed into my maternity bathing suit (with the assistance of some talc and a shoe horn) I got over there as quick as I could and whether my daughter was ready for it or not I went straight in the pool.

It was WONDERFUL! I felt so weightless. My bump just floated around like a drifting iceberg. My daughter had a whale of a time until she did a number 2 that went all up her back. Luckily our house was only over the road.

I then got back and straight back in the pool. The little one must have felt it quite soothing as the baby went to sleep and only woke up after my 4th cup of root beer. I am starting to get some little stretch marks so I am lubing myself up every night to try and minimize the chance of my belly looking like a map of the Nile Delta.

I am now in the bath again and am loving the heat on my back. The 100 degree heat that is. I can hear my midwife in my head. I have a pool thermometer to make sure I am a good girl!

Night all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment