Monday, September 26, 2011

Extreme Makeover the Messy edition

I simply cannot watch extreme makeover or DIY SOS or anything involving animals at the vets. I am just an emotional mess. The hormones are crazy right now. I literally well up as soon as the programs start.

I dont know what it is but since I had my daughter I just get so wonky watching television. I stupidly watched an episode of cold case files the other day and I was just covered in tears. It was like bambis mum dying and sambas dad dyin from the lion king. It's just mental. Mind you watching a program about psychotic f@ckwits going on a stabbing rampage isn't the most recommended telly viewing for us preggos.

I then try a different tactic and watch programs about babies and then I get all caught up in the emotion of them being born and end up convulsing with tears like the grinch when his heart grew a size and a half.

I'm going to go upstairs now and watch desperate housewives to see who has killed who and who is secretly their own parent thru years of inbreeding and bed hopping.

Night all!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, don't worry, I always cry on Extreme Makeover or even sports (sic!) and I don't need to be pregnant for that :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!!! yeah I dont know why Im using pregnancy as an excuse I am like this all the time.

    ReplyDelete