Saturday, August 20, 2011

There goes that vein in the side of my head

So today my stress levels were at an all time high. I went to a 6 year olds birthday party. It was very lovely and there was tons of stuff for my daughter to do. I just felt like such a frump.
We had to reschedule our daughters naps too. That made her a little cranky on the way to the antiques fair this afternoon. My daughter was clearly done being in the car and started to scream and throw toys. I can usually entertain her but my patience was straining to keep up.

To top it off my back was absolutely on Fire!!!

By the time we got to the fair my temporal vein was about to pop out of my head!!! I came home put my daughter to bed and she gave me the biggest hug and kiss. So lovely. It literally made me feel Instantly better.

I'm now sat here with a hot water bottle and relaxing.
Night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment