Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oh-Oh! Here comes the dodgy pelvis!

Those of you that know me remember the xray from after the birth of my first child. My pelvis halves completely separated. I mean completely!! The Colorado river could have flowed thru there and not got my hips wet!!

I have been a little nervous about this pregnancy as I spent 6 months learning how to walk properly again. I am now getting those tell tale signs that the pelvis is weak again. That is most likely the cause of the back pain. My hips click constantly and lifting My daughter is becoming difficult.

I need to strengthen my core muscles to support the pelvis. I may wear my belly sling that I had during recovery last time.

I am going to the OBGYN so I will mention it and let you know what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment