Thursday, August 18, 2011

Is that gas or is it the baby

This is such a hard thing to distinguish.  I am 14 weeks tomorrow.  I am now getting those little gas bubble feelings in my belly and its so hard to determine what is the baby and what is just my lunch that I inhaled rather than chewed.  I really must learn to slow down. 

For those of you who have not had these sensations before the best way for me to describe it is, you know when you are REALLY tired and you get that twitch in your eye that makes you look like a complete maniac? Well thats kind of what it feels like when you first feel the baby move.

I have had it for a couple of days now where I do think its the baby but then I have eaten a ridiculous amount of hearty food too so my pumpy  bum may be to blame partially.

No comments:

Post a Comment