Thursday, March 15, 2012

The future! New Blog announcement

Hello everyone. Way back in July 2011 I started this blog more for my own peace of mind and as a memory keeper. As it went on more and more I suddenly realized I had 10000 viewers!!!!! How amazing. I really relished typing my thoughts and getting emails from people stating how much they related to my posts.

As the pregnancy drew to an end I realized, I really like doing this. This cannot be the end! So I am pleased to announce that I will be blogging on a new updated blinged out blog about raising 2 girls and the challenges and rewards of this. The site will be live from tomorrow and features an RSS feed.

The website domain will be released on a post tomorrow morning.

Watch this space and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment